For information on this topic, visit the International Visitors page, a special section of the Foundation Center's web site which consolidates resources for international audiences.
The Map of International Grants is our free interactive map showing grants awarded to non-U.S. recipients. While this sample includes only a portion of the direct cross-border grants made, it provides a picture of giving to non-U.S. recipients by larger independent, corporate, or community foundations and grantmaking public charities.
Other Foundation Center resources include:
- FC Stats: International Funding
- Research Studies: International Trends
- Map of Cross-Border Giving
- Foundation Directory Online: Search "International" in the Geographic Focus field to focus on foundations with international interests. Also browse the Field of Interest index for your specific country, region, or continent.
The last two subscription databases are free to use at our libraries and Cooperating Collections. If you have friends or colleagues abroad who can help with your funding research, they can use this and other Foundation Center resources for free at our libraries and Cooperating Collections across the U.S. and in more than 10 countries. Find Us >>
See also our Classroom to learn about the grantseeking process. Start with these free online classes:
See our related Knowledge Base articles on this topic:
Selected web resources below may also be helpful.
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!Your Rating: Average Rating (1 votes cast):
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español