The Foundation Center's Research Department reports a variety of data on foundation and corporation giving, online and in print:
- FC Stats provides frequently requested statistics about foundation and corporate giving, like the nation's top funders and national, state, and metro area totals.
- Foundations Today is our annual series of statistics on every aspect of U.S. foundation philanthropy.
- Focus On portals link to statistics, research, and news for popular issues and subjects, like the Economic Crisis, Health Care, Education, and Climate Change. View more»
Sign up for FC Research Update emails to stay current on our latest research about U.S. foundations and their giving. When we issue new advisories and reports, you will be able to link to them immediately through this free service.
Selected resources below may also help.
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!Your Rating: Average Rating (0 votes cast):
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español