The Foundation Center offers free and fee-based training courses as in-person classes, live or recorded webinars, and self-paced online tutorials. See our Classroom's Training Courses for a full list of our classes and their descriptions and formats.
Explore our Multimedia Archive for videos, podcasts, webinars, and transcripts from many of our special programs that featured foundation representatives and experts in nonprofit grantseeking, fundraising, and management.
Linked below are organizations that provide fundraising-related training across the U.S. You might also ask the following resources:
- Your state's nonprofit association, many of which provide training relevant to nonprofits.
- Local colleges and universities, some of which offer continuing education classes, certification, or degree programs on fundraising and other nonprofit areas.
- Your peer and professional association networks.
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!Your Rating: Average Rating (0 votes cast):
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español