The Foundation Center's Catalog of Nonprofit Literature (CNL) is a bibliographic catalog showing the holdings of the Foundation Center's five libraries and selected other materials related to philanthropy. CNL has the following features:
- Contains more than 24,000 entries, more than 65% with descriptive abstracts.
- Searchable by nine criteria: author, title, subject, publisher, journal title, record type, year of publication, keywords, and library location.
- Provides indexes for author name, subject descriptor, publisher, and journal title.
- Offers Boolean (AND, OR, NOT) search features.
- Accessible in Foundation Center libraries, and everywhere, through the Internet.
- Is updated daily.
Please see our "How to Search the Catalog of Nonprofit Literature" for hints on how to conduct the most efficient search.
To learn more about CNL, take our Catalog of Nonprofit Literature Guided Tour or attend our Guide to the Resources on the Foundation Center's Web Site, a free one-hour class.
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!Your Rating: Average Rating (0 votes cast):
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español