Proposal Writing Basics
Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:00 am
Classroom | Miami, FL
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
Space is limited. Register online below, by calling 305-237-1496, or via email to email@example.com.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call 305-237-1496.
Miami Dade College is a member of the Foundation Center's network of Cooperating Collections.